Pre production specification
1. Machine inspection
1. The following routine inspection of the machine;
(1) check whether there are other items in the unit and worktable. (2) check whether the oil level is normal. (3) wipe and check whether the plate is damaged or not. (4) there is no difference in the inspection of the operating machine. (5) each lubricating point must be added one time.
2, understand the operation of equipment, running machine inspection has no difference.
Two. Production preparation
1. Check the handover record,
2, receive the production list, first check the correct list is correct, understand the production process requirements, production quantity and attention, the two class printed copy of the printing surface should be marked on the printing surface, in order to trace the quality of the problem.
3, prepare the raw and auxiliary materials according to the designated list.
4. Read the product list carefully to see if there are any special requirements.
(1) whether online polish is needed;
(2) the requirement of die cutting and die cutting;
(3) whether the printed color order is required or not;
(4) verification is the first printing or the first touch of the line;
2, check the production of cardboard, see whether the need for partial printing to avoid free secondary occurrence; (cardboard is strictly prohibited to sit or hand pressure, so as to avoid partial depression, affecting the printing).
3, set ink volume and ink viscosity in advance according to printing color.
4, correctly adjust the machine pressure, printing speed, slotting location, reasonable arrangement of color sequence.
Operation specification in production
1. boot feed paper, produce one or two cardboard, inspection qualified, start mass production. 2. inspect the packing box in accordance with the approved draft or the approved sample.
(1) picture and text position; (2) glazing position; (3) size of box type; (4) complete picture and text.
3. the following methods are adopted for the examination of graphic and text:
(1) read out the manuscript from the manuscript (read the manuscript) and read it through the line; avoid mistakes in the manuscript itself; (2) check according to the signature or sample.
4, in the process of production, check at any time, check whether there is no running position, there is no color difference, whether the graph and text are clear and short, the groove has no edge, tear, the lid is forming or not, whether the pressing line is correct, and the pressure is suitable. The quality problems are dealt with in time and marked at the defect locations to facilitate the detection of the process.
5, board staff in the paperboard process, strictly check and control the quality of cardboard, such as the discovery of bubble, bending, tear, tear and other bad cardboard, need to be detected for other use.
6, it is found that the following problems should be stopped immediately: (1) there is a large color difference and no ink phenomenon; (2) the defects of the graphic and the printing plate have problems; (3) the printing surface is dirty; (4) the fault of the machine;
7, at any time in production to observe whether there is any problem with the machine and guarantee it in time.
8, we should stop production when we find that material problems can not be solved on the spot, report quality inspectors, and let relevant departments solve them, so as to prepare for subsequent production.
Operation specification after production
1. Separate the printed products from the inspected products and mark them clearly.
2. The captain arranges personnel to clean and maintain the machine according to the machine maintenance system. 3, cut off the power supply and air flow.