First, disconnect the main circuit and power source of the equipment, and then check and record the following equipment:
(1) clean, lubricate and tighten the equipment after the grinding, replace or repair the defective parts and debug them to ensure the equipment is in the best use state;
(2) make and sort out inspection records of equipment geometric accuracy, machining accuracy and test records of other functions;
(3) to sort out the records of the conditions (including troubleshooting) in the trial operation of the equipment;
(4) for the problems that cannot be adjusted, the reasons are analyzed and summarized from the aspects of equipment design, manufacturing, transportation, storage and installation.
(5) make evaluation conclusions, handle opinions, handle handover procedures, and indicate the personnel and date of the test run.